cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction IDX1: Port SAPPRD, client , RFC destination contain errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when I send an IDOC from Xi to R/3 I get the following message in XI monitoring:

ERROR= 2:IDOC_ADAPTER(151)

However everything is maintained correctly (i think) in IDX1. I can upload the IDOC metadata with IDX2 from the R/3 system.

I seems that Xi doesn't have the clientnumber available. (should be 600) but is not mentioned in the error.

Did I miss something?

Thanx Ron

Message was edited by: Ron van der Sterren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

>> when I send an IDOC from Xi to R/3 I get the following message in XI monitoring

Port is always default one for the sending system. Each system has an unique port.

You can see this, when u navigate thru.

System -> Status -> Owner

Regards,

Dhana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

Settings in XI side.

-

1. Create the RFC Destination(SM59) with connection type 3, pass the target host pass is R/3 server name and logon tab enter the R/3 logon details.

Test the connection is success and check the Remote login button it's connecting the R/3 system or not.

2. Create the Port IDX1 and pass the client number is (R/3 client) and pass the RFC destination which you created above.

R/3 side

-

1. Create the RFC Destination(SM59) with connection type 3, pass the target host pass is XI server name and logon tab enter the XI logon details.

Test the connection is success and check the Remote login button it's connecting the XI system or not.

2. Create the TRFC port to transfer the IDOC'S and pass the RFC destination which you created above.

3. create the logical system in BD54 this name should be same as XI logical system name.

4. Create the partner profile (WE20) and partner type is 'LS' with inbound parameters and pas the appropriate values.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu, and others,

In XI I have a scenario with a Partner. Do I need the LS partner profile with inbound configuration in R/3. Or is it enough to have a KU instead a LS configuration.

We are also trying to put a header mapping together, alternative parameters ....

ROn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your query is ,

<i>Or is it enough to have a KU instead a LS configuration.

We are also trying to put a header mapping together, alternative parameters ....

</i>

I once replied to a similar thread regarding KU Header mapping, see my replies at:

"For sending idocs from XI, you have to set the Header mapping (sender and receiver) in the receiver agreement. You have to specify the schema as ALE#KU."

You may also see https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb...

Please refer page 14.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

In you scenario I would advise to use the KU partner profile instead of LS. Simply because this involves a party-integration scenario, LS is meant for internal-integration scenario's.

Cheers,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I finished the headermapping but now I get the following message again:

ERROR= 2:IDOC_ADAPTER(151)

I checked the items mentioned by Venu and everthing is ok. But it still doesn't work!

Suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also stuck with the same problem <b>(Error: Transaction IDX1: Port XI_00_800, client,RFC destination contain errors)</b>. Everything seems to be fine but I am not sure why this error keep comming? Could you be able to resolve this problem? If yes, please do let me know.

Looking forward for your response,

Thanks and Regards,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the problem.

In the configuration of the IDOC_Receiver channel I entered the wrong value in the field Port.

I entered: SAPPRD_600 (the concatenation of the portname and client in IDX1), but it should be SAPPRD (without the _client)

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto/All,

I am also looking into doing the similar test scenario. We have an venila R/3 system, XI system installed recently. Also we are in the process of confifuring GIS server. I need to know what are the best possible ways to check IDOC transfer from XI to R/3 as well as receiving an XML file into XI filesystem and how to transfer it into R/3 as IDOC. No data yet on R/3 system. Any help on steps to be configured and tested before getting all initial configs like masterdata etc in R/3.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I did the same mistake, later realized and changed now the IDocs started going into SAP system.

Jagadish