cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item UDF on Pick Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

i have the a udf that i have on the item master, i would like to have this udf displayed on the pick list, currently the values refresh but they are not the ones linked to the items listed on the pick list? what can i do to link the udf values to the specific item? the link to on the print spec doesn't seem to work. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Euston

Only problem with Crystal is that it is manually instantiated. With other words it is not triggered by an SAP print event on the documents, etc.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Euston

Had the same problem with a customer and never resolved it. The problem with some PLD layouts is the use of variables by SAP and these are not easy to relate to a database field. When I did get it to work, it simply repeated the first value on the first row on all rows. I would suggest looking at Crystal reports or ALD to get the layout in the format you want with any UDF's included.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter

Yes i guess i will have to look at Crystal for this, but i require the pick list(s) to be printed off using the print preference functionality, so when the pick note is added i will need that Crystal Report to execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Euston

Is that you are trying to show your UDF in Pick list?

If that the case , you can do so ,

1.Create a user defined field header level (Yes/No)

2.Create a user defined field in Pick (row level)

3.Use formatted search

When user click yes , your formatted seach will update udf in pick list .

If this is the case , I can send you the exact solution

Hope this helps

Bishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishal

Yes this is exactly what i require,when i get to the "released to pick list" stage in pick and pack then i can get the UDF, what i need is the UDF to print when i click the release to pick list button on the Pick and Pack Manager as my print preference is to print the pick list on creation.i have got the UDF on the Pick and Pack but this is on the Release stage.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishal please advise the steps needed, i cannot get the pick to print correctly, thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos