cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unplanned delivery costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our main vendor is a ERS vendor and freight vendor is without ERS.

We have some freight related condition types in PO and maintained freight vendor in the same.

We are running ERS for main vendor and arranging payment to freight vendor with MIRO.

As far as there is no change in planned delivery cost it is working fine.

But if there is any change in delivery costs, we want to post the unplanned delivery cost to material through MIRO, when we do i.v. for freight vendor first time.

if we select the option "2", i.e. post the unplanned delivery cost to the GL a/c assigned in OBYC, it is working fine. But with the first option i.e. distribute the unplanned delivery costs to line items, it is giving error that "Balance in transaction currency"

We are selecting "Planned delivery cost" option in MIRO.

If main vendor is not a ERS vendor and if we do MIRO with "Goods + Planned delivery costs", the unplanned delivery cost is being posted to material cost, with the same configuration.

For avoiding balance in transaction currency error in our scenario, what is the solution? Do we need to configure anything more?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chintu,

Check purchase org data for freight vendor what currency it is maintained?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To post the unplanned delivery costs to the Item you have to define how it should be apportioned to the invoiced items.( under Logistics Invoice Verification )

You can post these types of unplanned delivery costs only after the invoice is posted.

unplanned delivery costs are distributed among the invoiced items in proportion to the total invoiced values in the current invoice