cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Persinfo screen structure fields not on screen! - ERP2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using ECC 6.0 EHP3 with EP 7.0 with ESS EHP3 business package and components deployed.

I am trying to use personal data (0002) for austria (03) as an example (actually we want for many more countries). I can see some of the fields like 2nd Nationality though part of screen structure (HCMT_BSP_PA_AT_0002) does not appear on webdynpro screens. I read the article on how to add custom added infotype fields on the screen using portal personlisation -> https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/ess%2bpersonal%2binformation%2bui%2benhan...

But this does not apply to fields that are SAP provided but not on the screen. Please help.helpful answers are higly rewarded

Regards,

ERP Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check from the R/3 side those fields are enabled or not, otherewise you need to enable from their , Also check the table V_T588MFPROPC or S for the same.

Then enable those fields from the Portal side also, then only you should be able to see the fields.

Best Regards,

Deepak...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am already aware of this table but i think it is used only for Mandatory check and not for anything else by the new ESS webdynpro apps. Can you please let me know what exactly needs to be done here in the table T588MFPROPS. Also from portal side can you plz let me know what do you mean by enabling the field in portal

Regards,

ERP Consultant