cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Popin For Model Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Im doing a application in which i need to implement the Table Popin for the model Node.

I dont no about the TablePopin so please some one guide me .

Thanks& Regards

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For the Reply

But i have a problem while creating with ModelNode because ModelNode wont give accessibilty to add

additional attributes.so how should i add the addtional attributes say 1.selectedpopin and Cellvariant.

Thanks & Regards

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put any additional attributes into a sub-node (value node, cardinality=1:1, selection=1:1, singleton=false).

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for all those reply.i need to know another thing how to make work filter with Popin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin

The Things Are not working fine .i have created a value node with structure binding of type modelnode.

in that value node i have created the node with cardinality 1:1 and singletone=false.in that i have defined value attribute called selectedPopin and i have binded it to the Table selected popin.

could you please send the code.and one more thing on selecting the second row the first popin should get hide.

Thanks&Regards

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Follwing are the steps to implement table popin

Also see the link which was sent by siddharth which also have screen shots

1) Create 2 string attributes in the table source node (let's call it "Items") - one for the Selected popin - "SelectedPopin1",

another for selected cell variant - "SelectedCellVariant1".

2) On the Table I right-click and select "Insert Popin"

Remember id of the popin, you will need it. Let's call it "Popin1".

3)On the new Popin ("Popin1"), I right-click and select "Insert Textbar". I link the "Textbar" text property to a context value in my table's source node. Let it be popinText

4)On the Table (which already has 3 data columns), I select "Insert Column"

5)I rename this column to "Toggle" and move it to the top of the column list. Bind selectedCellVariant property of the column to Items.SelectedCellVariant1

6) In the "Toggle" column I right-click, choose "Insert CellVariant" and select "TablePopinToggleCell"

Assign to the variantKey of the TablePopinToggleCell some value, for example - "variant1"

7)Bind selectedPopin property of the table to "Items.SelectedPopin1" attribute

😎 Add action ShowPopin in the onAction event

Add the following code to the wdDoModifyView function:

if (firstTime)

{

IWDTablePopinToggleCell myTablePopinToggleCell = (IWDTablePopinToggleCell) view.getElement("TablePopinToggleCell1");

myTablePopinToggleCell.mappingOfOnToggle().addSourceMapping("nodeElement", "element1");

}

"TablePopinToggleCell1" is the ID of the TablePopinToggleCell.

The parameter nodeElement of the type IWDNodeElement can be used for all events. The parameter nodeElement references to the corresponding node element in the context to

which the UI element is assigned. - this is from SAP WebDynpro documentation.

Add parameter "element" of type IPrivate<viewName>.I<nodeName>Element to the onActionShowPopin action

For example for the veiw "IPrivateTablePopinView" with the context node "Items" the parameter "element" should be of type IPrivateTablePopinView.IItemsElement

9) Assign onActionShowPopin action to the event "onToggle" of the TablePopinToggleCell.

public void onActionshowPopin(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent, in.mobileone.www.comp.wdp.IPrivateTablePopinCompView.IItemsElement element1 )

{

//@@begin onActionshowPopin(ServerEvent)

for (int i =0; i < wdContext.nodeItems().size(); i++) {

IItemsElement itemelement = (IItemsElement)wdContext.nodeItems().getElementAt(i);

// wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportWarning("when the toggleis clicked "+itemelement);

// wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportWarning(""+element1);

//

if(itemelement.equals(element1)){

itemelement.setSelectedPopin1("Popin1");

itemelement.setPopintext(i + "row popin Text is displayed ");

}

else {

itemelement.setSelectedPopin1("");

}

}

//@@end

}

10)Add the Following Code in wdinit() method

IItemsElement element = (IItemsElement) wdContext.nodeItems().getElementAt(i);

element.setSelectedPopin1("");

element.setSelectedCellVariant1("variant1");

}

11) To Colse the Popin

Declare an action for example OnActionClose and bind it to the EventonClose of a Popin

Add following code in OnActionClose()

IItemsElement itemelement = (IItemsElement)wdContext.nodeItems().getElementAt(i);

itemelement.setSelectedPopin1("");

}

11)As usual Bind the Table With data .....

Regards

Madhavi

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following links for implementing Table Popin in WDjava hope this will help

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/how%2bto%2bimplement%2btablepopin

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1).Create two value attribute like columnpopin and _tablepopin of type string.

2)Right click on table and choose inser popin.

3)Right click on table and insert colum,then right click on newly created column and select insertcellvarient and then TablePopinToggleCell.fill the properties of TablePopinToggleCell there is varient key property write varient.

4)Bind the newly created column selectedcellvarient property to the value attribute columnpopin.

5)Bind the table selectedPopin property to the value attribute tablepopin.

6)create action on popin action propert onclose,with parameter like row of java native type of your tablenode elementlike(com.sap.assi3.wdp.IPrivateAssi3View.ITableElement)

7)writ the following code in wdmodify

public static void wdDoModifyView(IPrivateAssi3View wdThis, IPrivateAssi3View.IContextNode wdContext, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)
  {

IWDTablePopin tablePopin = (IWDTablePopin) view.getElement("Popin");
//		   Popin1 is the ID for the table popin.
          tablePopin.mappingOfOnClose().addSourceMapping("nodeElement", "row");

}

8)write code in onactionclose.

public void onActionclosepopin(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent, com.sap.assi3.wdp.IPrivateAssi3View.ITableElement row )
  {
    //@@begin onActionclosepopin(ServerEvent)
	row.setTablepopin("");
    //@@end
  }

9)and in wddoinit()

tab.setColumpopin("variant");