cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM implementation without FI integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Is it possible to implement MM without FI integration?

Scenario is like this.

There is MM operation like GR or IR. But We don't want accounting document from these processes even if there are accounting master data like GL account, Vendor, and so on.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have an external FI system? if yes, why do you care about SAPs FI posting then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for quick response.

The reason I have to care about the FI document is that We are planning to implement FI after MM implentaion about Six months later. the Situation is funny. Therefore We are going to migrate the FI balance six months later than MM.

The real Go live will be there. So we don't want any FI document Before that time.

Is there any reasonable scenario?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can. For all material select quantity update not value update in OMS2.

Any way you dont want to create accounting document, dont post MIRO.

Here we have one problem, after six months if you want valuate material then you will select value update in OMS2, then you will have a problem.

reg

Durga

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this will not work. If you only flag quantity update, then you are forced to enter an account assignment in the PO, hence to costs will directly be posted to e.g. a cost center when doing the goods movement.

Accounting documents will be created for any goods issue or goods receipt, not only thru MIRO.

I suggest you contact SAP directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for valuable opinion.

From your reply, this seem to be impossible.

Thanks again.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't think you can post the docs untill and unless to give FI intergration for the same...

Regardless of whether you wanna post to accounting or not...

Both MIGO and MIRO will not be possible....

The valuation class, bussiness transaction etc gets affected while these tcodes are hit..

Hope it makes you clear..

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Edited by: Priyanka Paltanwale on Sep 12, 2008 9:16 AM