cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoterms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement:

I need to fulfill a customer requirement wherein incoterms in sales document header is not allowed to be different from the item.

How can i config to meet the requirement?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vickie

Try with user exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP or

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ -

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

Alternatively, you can control in such a way that whatever header datas flows in sale order, it will be copied to item level and cannot be changed. Of course, this will be applied to all areas at item level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to control this?

Is that relevant to item category?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vickie

Yes Go to VOV7, select your item category and untick the field "Business data". By having this, as already said, whatever header datas flows into SO, that will be copied to your item level also and cannot be changed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The incoterms default to a sales document from the customer master just like payment terms, at header level, i.e. all items created will have the default incoterm.

The item incoterm in this case will only be different from the header if changed manually.

If you use credit management in your scenarios you can set configuration to run your own checks - user1 , etc. - in which case you would create a routine and assign it in field "No credit check" in the configuration of Automatic Credit Control.

If credit control is not used, than you can build a check in one of the user exits that does not permit the user to change this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Viki,

why dont u maintain Condition record for incoterms based on item wise

or what ever u want in line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Usually Incoterms will be copied from the customer master into the header & item.

By any chance if they are different, there could be some manual chance. So try controlling the manual change. You will not have different values.

Regards,

Sivanand