cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MESSAGE_TYPE_X dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Getting the dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X when iam trying to schedule a job in LBWE from job monitor to transfer the data from the LBWQ to RSA7, giving me this short dump and the scheduled job is getting canceled with the following error message

"MESSAGE_TYPE_X" " "

"SAPLMCEX" or "LMCEXU14"

"MCEX_UPDATE_11"

Can any one suggest the way to resolve this issue,.

Regards,

Prabhakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prabakar,

Try to check in nearest consultant PC., if its works this LBWE transaction., then problem in your GUI only. Check in your system patch and install latest patch through informing Basis consultant., Your will be solved.. Whenever u face MESSAGE_TYPE_X runtime error..Install latest patch from GUI., Ur will be solved..

It should work..

Thanks.,

Kamesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This dump iam getting when iam trying to schedule the job in LBWE to move the data from LBWQ to RSA7 because i need to move some fields from the communication structure to extract structure.

Unless untill i move the data from these queues it wont allow me to do this field movement.

So, please suggest me the approach to resolve this issue.

Regards

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have your basis imported a support package in your source system? Some sp's changes the extract structures. Take a look: Note [328181|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_bw_bct/~form/handler%7b5f4150503d3030323030363832353030303030303031393732265f4556454e543d444953504c4159265f4e4e554d3d333238313831%7d] - Changes to extract structures in Customizing Cockpit. I had a similar problem when a support package in R/3 was imported...

Have you deleted the setup tables (LBWG) before you transported the datasource? As long as there is data in either any deltaqueue or in the setup tablel it use the old datasource and run on an error.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, i missed some details.

This dump iam getting when iam trying to schedule the job for SD document data i.e., for 11.

Regards

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this short dump some time will come due to data mart problem.

can u please check datamart

regards

sivaraju