cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Friends could u plz let me knw how to get the check account number in the incoming payment, and the payment means is cheque, I want to have Bank Account number and Name in the PLD. Waiting for ur earliest reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_kumar1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

In Incoming Payment -> Payment Means -> Check Tab, the "Bank Name" and

"Branch" fields refer to BP's bank. System will automatically take the

information which has been predefined in BP Master Data -> Payment Terms

Tab-> Bank country, Bank, Account and Branch. In case the information

has not been defined in the BP Master Data, user can define it in the

Check Tab.

While in Outgoing Payments-> Payment Means -> Check Tab, the "Bank Name"

and "Branch" fields refer to House bank.

Regards,

Vijay kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The info what u have given in useful. I have tried it but you are telling about that BP master data payterms tab. In that tab we give the accounts details of our business partner. I want to have account details of my client that we maintain in House bank. And i have checked that Receipt system in that the bank name is appearing the system has taken system variable 126, when i am trying the same the pld is not opening.So please help me out. Thanks for ur earlier reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To print the Cheque details in the Incoming Payment Screen, you will have to configure:

Bank Country

Bank

Account

Branch

in the Business Partners Master -> Business Partner Master Data -> Payment Terms.

Now book an Incoming Payment with Cheque as Payment Type. Choose the Bank that is configured in the BP Master.

Preview the Report with "Receipt (System)" as the Default PLD Layout which displays the Date, Cheque #, Bank Name Details.