cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc blockd 4 billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to create Cr Memo with ref to Cr Memo Req. But Err Log in Billing doc (G2) say: u201C Doc blocked for billingu201D. Can you please tell what can be the possible reason & how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to post the values in a different GL account, then you have make the relevant assignemnt of GL account using the Tcode VKOA and selecting the appropriate table.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting done. The Sales a/c is getting debited. But I want some other G/L shd be debited. What shd I do?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These documents like Credit memo request, debit memo request etc., are categorised as Complaint processing. They will have the billing block as default. You can check this in VOV8.

Goto VA02 and open the document and manually remove the billing block (menu-goto-header-billing- and there you can find the field billing block) and make it blank and save the document. Now you can proceed with billing.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddahant,

The creditmemo request has been blocked for billing with the billing block so system is not allowing to create credit memo

Please go to change mode of Creditmemo request through VA02 remove the billing block i.e keep the billing block field as blank then save the creditmemo request.

Now you can able to create credit memo.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.