cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create project in active dc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! All

i am unable to craete project in my active dc in development configuration perspective , as the context menu is not showing me the option to create project.

thanks

vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to crate a DC from the Inactive mode. If you try to create a DC in Active mode this will not let you crate a DC. In Development configuration perspective choose Inactive DCs perspective and now select the Software Component in which you would like to create a DC and create it.

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created the project in inactive mode but some exceptions are coming .i think i need to check the sld and make some changes there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

You cannot create a project from Active DC means it wont let you check out , as a standard practice open using Inaactive DC.

Regards

Pankaj Prasoon

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more info Vishal,

If you create a project from active DC, you wont be able to Check out. For checking out anf checking in, it has to be created from In active DC.

But, if the project is already present, most likely you will get sync option. Delete it and recreat as what SALEEM said.

if you cannot check out, it is more likely creted from actvive DC. so create based on requirment of whether you have to modify it or not.

I hope it helps.

namrata_d
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

You cannot create a new DC in Active DCs tab. You get this option only in Inactive DCs .

While creating the DC in Inactive DCs it will ask you to create an activity for the same ,

only after you activate the Activity it will be seen in Active DCs section.

Thanks

Namrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try creating in inactive DC and Check in the code ..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal....i think you want to create a new DC...then use the local dc's perspective and select the SC under which you want ur dc to be and right click and u will find the option to create a new dc....now when u do this...it will ask u for an activity and then when u finally check in ur activity and activate it...it will appear under the active dc's perspective....

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

I think the project is there in your local development that's y u are not able to see the option Create Project .Try to delete the project from inactive DC's and try to create once again then u will find the option create project in active DC's

Hope this helps u.

Regards

Saleem