cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Launcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Techie's,

I have a standard issue with me with respect to transaction launcher.

Let me know if you have any solution.

I have Configured Transaction Launcher in my development system and it is opening the SAP GUI transaction for the IC manger role.

Wht i did in the configuration

1. Figured out what is the logical system using the transaction BD97

2. Defined logical system and assign ITS URL using the transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS

3. Sets the method EXECUTE of the BOR object type TSTC (transaction) to support synchronous calls.

4. Configured Transaction Launcher using the Transaction CRMC_UI_ACTIONWZ.

5 Created Logical Link for Transaction using TX code CRMC_UI_NBLINKS

The Transaction Launcher will launch a SAP GUI transaction "SE16" for me.

But When i transport this Customizing request to my Integartion system my Transaction laucnher will not was I have configured the logical system to my dev. system.

Can you people tell me that Can we have a generic configuration maintained which will take the current logical system, As i will not have authorization to do any kind of configuration in my integration system and my quality system.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all ur help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

yes, the CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS needs to be maintained in every system seperatly, not transported.

Therefore this transaction is not placed in customizing.

hope this helps.

thank you

best regards

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

I ran the transaction launcher again in my system, But in the transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS i have mentioned the URL as

http://dbcicpd.cce.hp.com:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/WEBGUI/!?~transaction=crmc_ic_auiaddr

where http://dbcicpd.cce.hp.com:8000 is still the OLD system host name, Hence it is taking the OLD system URL and opening the old system.

So we have to change this also,.

Let me know in this regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

To what I understood from your reply is, I have manually run the transaction launcher Wizard in the new system also.

Please confirm

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Our problem was solved that way. We transported everything. Did not change any names, just ran the launcher again which helped to re-generate the CLASS with new server settings.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Rajiv

pascal_rousseau
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Why not add manually the class object to a wb transport request and send it to the target system at the same time as your customizing request. This way, i guess that you would not have to run the wizard again? Have you tried this solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I usually go to SE24 transaction and change the package of the generated class from the temp package into a Z* package that it is transported into other systems. When I do this, the system saves the class on a workbench request.

This solution is very easy and it works.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have understood coorrectly, I had seen some similar problem, where the transaction launcher will not work. The thing is during transport the CLASS was not getting transferred, also that the details within the class the of old system where the it was created originally.

Now, what we did was to just run the same steps in the new system as well. This helped in creating the CLASS with the requisite details. Also since nothing else was changed it worked fine.

hope this helps.

Rgds,

Rajiv