cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCode VL10e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me to understand about the activity of TCode VL10e. there is two coloum open qty & qumulative qty..what is the difference b/w this two.

David...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not the desired answer..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Happy to see that thread.

Is there anybody here who can help me to find out calculation of these both fields with a purpose to use in an ABAP custom report?

We would like to use a part (with those both fields) of the TCode "VL10" in another ABAP report.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Regards.

Mustafa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear David

1) Open Quantity

The system calculates the open delivery quantity by taking into account:

- The confirmed quantity

- The quantity already delivered

- Whether the item has meanwhile been cancelled or rejected

- Whether the schedule line is still relevant for delivery

For example, A schedule line contains an order quantity of 100 pieces. An availability check confirms that only 80 pieces are available. There was already a partial delivery of 50 pieces. The resulting open delivery quantity amounts to 30 pieces. If the item had been marked as rejected, the open delivery quantity would have been zero.

2) Cumulative quantity

The cumulated open delivery quantity is the sum of the open delivery quantities of all selected schedule lines whose delivery creation date is earlier than or matches the delivery creation date of the current schedule line.

It follows that the cumulated open delivery quantity of a schedule line contains the quantity that is delivered for the order item when this schedule line is selected for delivery.

Rounding off the quantity according to the definition in an SD scheduling agreement is already taken into consideration, but the potential lack of material availability is not.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to provide a answer which you will not find it in help by pressing F1 on that topic.

David..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you indicated that you are aware of F1 explanation, I would not have posted.

As for as I am concerned, what is explained there is very clear and answers your question !!!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the use of this TCode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The difference between open qty & cum. qty is on the basis of unit of measure. Open qty is measured on base unit of measure as maintained in the basic data 1 of the material master where as cum. qty is measured on sales unit maintained in the Sales: sales org.1 of the material master.The unit conversion takes place between above two otherwise you will notice same qty in both the fields.

Rajib