cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting of scenario with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario:

Syncronous webservice call -> XI -> BPM (SYNC/ASYNC BRIDGE) -> Async IDOC posting

Guys I have transported the above scenario into my QA system, but I am unable to execute the scenario now successfully.

The adapter engine is showing -

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: SYSTEM_FAILURE_INTERNAL ErrorText: ErrorStack: An internal error has occurred

Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapter:SYSTEM_FAILURE_INTERNAL:.

Transmitting the message using connection http://xi-dev.mycompany:8002/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapter:SYSTEM_FAILURE_INTERNAL:.

and

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER

Error Code CALL_CONSUMER_ERROR

TRANS# SXMB-MONI - RED LIGHT

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">SYSTEM_FAILURE_INTERNAL</SAP:Code>

Is anyone able to point me in the general direction, Ive had a look in visual admin. and there doesnt appear to be any errors there. None of the error's I am seeing a pointing me in any real direction.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread must be closed,the answers are all right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try to deliver the event Through the t.code SWEQBROWSER

choosing menu path edit->deliver event

and execute swf_xi_ customizing and check whether all the entries are in green state.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below thread will help you

Regards,

Jayasimha Jangam

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiiii

A bit generic error. So many things could be checked:

1. In sxi_cache, check the status of ur IP, it should be 0.

2. In SWWL, delete the earlier running instances before running the new scenario.

3. Reimport the IP in ID again. Save, activate and try running ur scenario again.

4. In tcode sxmb_adm_bpe - Automatic BPM Customizing, check for the error.

Call transaction SWF_RFC_DEST and then give background user as WF-BATCH

and password .

Exceute it then SWU3 will be turned from Red to Green Automatically.

OR

The program that you need to schedule is RSWWCOND. The SAP default is to call the job SWWCOND and schedule it to run every 30min. That should get rid of the red cross. And if not, you might find along the way why the Auto-Customising didn't work.

I hope this will resolve your problem

Cheers