cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out, that sales invoice is paid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anybody some hint, how to easy find out, that sales invoice is paid already (2007). I need to do this check for list of invoices (thousands) - so Im looking for some query.

I know, how to find it through oinvoice object, from bank payment, internal reconciliation, ..., but I think that there must be some internal view or SP which is in use for SAP for receiving this information (calculating variables). I dont need informations about payment dates, Im looking just for info, that invocie is paid already. Maybe some record in JE linked to invoice?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of ways to look at this.

OINV.PaidSum has the total paid on the invoice

Or look it up from RCT2 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are true, I always made this checking with dates and that isnt stored in OINV so I did it through payments, reconciliations, ...

Sorry for stupid question

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to get the Invoice Paid Amount. Our customer use Bill of exchange frequently , so we are looking into OBOE for payment info, because Invoice Paid Amount (OINV.PaidToDate) does not reflect current payment info when there are Bill of Exchanges.

Are we wrong?

Does anybody know an easy way gather this information?

For more detailed info about the way we are doing this see

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Petr,

Correct me if i'm wrong... I guess that when we pay for a invoice an entry posts in the RCT2 (DocEntry stores the invoice no) table, would'nt it be enough to check if its paid..??

Vasu Natari.

Edited by: vasu natari on Sep 12, 2008 7:44 AM