cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW CAN U CORRECT THE DATA IN UR FILE WHICH CONTAINS 1 LAKSH RECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Frnds,

i Attend an interview they asked this questions can u know the answeres . tell me .

In File to file scenario how can we reprocess records which failed records.

HOW CAN U CORRECT THE DATA IN UR FILE WHICH CONTAINS 1 LAKSH RECS

Thanks in advance

thahir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Either it is one lakh or more than that, while processing the data within xi if an error encountered at particular record it will thrown a exception and set the error category as "MAPPING".From SXMB_MONI we can view the processed xml messages.Here you can view the reason for the error.If it is data related issues then we used to ask sender system to correct the data and replace it on specific folder.we can cancel that error message in Moni.

The correct data file will process later and the message to be processed to receiver.

Within XI you cannot modify the data which is coming from sender systems.

Cheers

Veera

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>i Attend an interview they asked this questions can u know the answers . tell me ..

Please refrain from asking interview questions on SDN. It is completely against the SDN forums rules and regulation.

Repliers: Plz have a look on SDN Rules and avoid to reply all questions that are completely related to Interview.

If we violates it then SDN community will take disciplinary action.

Enjoying Answering and Possting:)

Thanks

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer these links:

this might help you

Generic Approach for Validating Incoming Flat File in SAP XI - Part 1

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

reprocessing the records can be done for asynchronous messgs which are present in SXMB_MONI . there you can view the payload and edit tht payload acording to you then resend the messag again from MONI itself .

this can be done in RWB also in message monitoring .

or else if you want to handle the payload at runtime you had to use JAVA Mapping .

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja