cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In a table, Header of columns should be static

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my view layout, i have scroll container, in which there is a table.

As the rows are more, Scroll bar is coming on the rigth side of the table as expected. But when the user scroll down to the below rows, the header Row also going up, ie Header Row which contain names of column is getting invisible.

How to keep the header Row static. even user scroll down, the names of the columns should be visible.

note: As per the requirement i had made footer visible property to false

Thanks

Maha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ....

You may also try this....

You take a transperent container and add the text views .The number of text views that you have to add should be equal to the number of the

columns ...

Now in each text view you give the Column name which will give the

look and fell as the header for that column,and even when the data is more and if you scrolldown the headers will be visible for that column.

You better take Grid layout for the TC that your adding and give the col count as the number of columns ...and by adjusting the Width property of the textView ...you align these text views for each of your

table column.

Try this ...hope it helps ..We implemented it ....

Regards

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

scroll container will assume the entire space is a single page . May you be you can try Creating a scroll container inside scroll container wher in, the first element will be the header and the scroll container inside the scroll container can have the data in one of the 2 following ways,

1. As Table

2. as a ordered text fields Fields created dynamically.

This way the user will be able to scroll down ony the data using second scroll container.

Look and feel will have some impact because of this.

I hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use a Work around. Try the Viewset and insert separate Views . You can show the Header in the upper are of the View set and show the Table contents in the bottom View. So when the user scrolls down in the bottom View, the Header won't disappear from the screen.