Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Make to order settlement

HI

Can gurus tell me what should be the settlement profile while using Make to order as when i am using settlement profile as SD1 which is standard then while creating Production order with respect to sales order ( CO08 ) system is giving error that "You can not make an assignment to make to order stock" but for the same order type if i am using Settlement profile as PP01 which is standard then system is behaving normal.

But as far as my knowledge in Make to order scenario, the settlement rule should be Sales order with line item number.

I am using strategy 20 and 25. Basically i am using Material variant concept in which when i am creating sales order, i m creating it using configurable material but as soon as i m selecting all the characteristics then system gives one pop-up and it shows the specific variant which is nothing but a configured material i.e FG. so the final sales order changed to configured material.

This is my scenario.

Please guide.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
replied

Hi,

The settlement profile assigned fororder type with standard sett profile (PP01) at OK07

The below are the some settings related to standard profile.

Actual cost /cost of sales = Can Be Settled

Valid receivers

G/L account - Settlement Not Allowed -

Cost center Settlement -Optional

Order - Settlement - Optional

Material - Settlement -Optional

Sales order Settlement -

Optional

Order Item Settlement -Optional

Assign this settlement profile in requirement class of make to order strategy which u assign in the material master.

I am not sure about it, sothat it can solve ur problem .

Use OSS notes 432109.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question