cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot has to be created after GR for process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

If i select insepction type 04, whenever i do gr for process order, i am getting inspection lot and the stock is going to QI. But once in 4 batches only the product has to be analysed , in that case i dont want inspection lot to be generated for each goods reciept only on defined intervals. how can this be addressed? is there any other inspection type available for this?

thank you all in advance

regards,

senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Senthil,

For your requirement you can use dynamic modification role with skip concept, create lot once in 4.

Dynamic Modification Role (DMR) with SKIP Concept.

In DMR SAP will create the inspection lot, but based on your skip concept you can set the SKIP Status (After 4 lot inspection req).

Upto 4 lot lot will be created without inspection plan, so here you can set automatic UD in background for SKIP lot only using QA16 Tcode.

QDR1 Create DMR / QDR2 Change / QDR3.

For any query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u very much bala for your immediate reply.

but i m not able to understand inspection stage and how to define one out of 4 inspection lot only has to be created there.

wat is the meaning of "no of inspections and new inspection stage"? wat i have to enter in that for my case?

regards,

senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Follow the Below step.

1. Go to QDR1 enter 3char header Press enter.

2. In 2nd screen Enter Decrip and Choose At Lot Creation and Enter reset period 9999

3. Click -> (Arrrow in Top) It will going to New screen.

Create 2 Stage One for Inspection and 2nd for Skip

Stge:1, Insp Sev 4, Tick Ist Enter Description as Inspection required and press enter.

In another small popup screen enter no of Inspection 1 (Bcz your case after 1 Inspection go to SKIP), New Stage as 2, Rej 1, New 1,

Stage2, Tick in SKIP, and Maintain No Skip as 4 (Bcz your case You need inspection after 4 lot) New Stage 1 (Bcz after complete the 4 lot it will go to 1st stage for Inspection.), Rej 1 , New Insp 1.

Save.

Then attach the same thing to Quality Inspection Plan QP01

In Header Detail Screen (2 nd screen) Choose DMR at lot level and assign the your created DMR.

For any query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much babu for explaining step by step. i had done that. its working.

thank you again.

regards,

senthil

Answers (0)