Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business object for payroll

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

I am working on payroll workflows for ESS. When the employee applies a type of claim from portal. The workflow has to trigger and as to get approval from different approvers according to the type of claims he select from the portal. I want busniess object for payroll for claims ie taxcode. I have searched in SWO3 but there is any busniess object for that. i have searched in forum also no result. So can some body give me the BOR for my requirement.

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i wrote the entier logic of workflow in BADI so its working now. So i did not use any Busniess object

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this bo

BUS0020 Payroll area

BUS1050 Wage type

BUS105001 Primary wage type

BUS2055 Payroll

BUS2056 Payroll evaluation

BUS7001 Payroll for Travel Expenses

BUS7004 Employee remuneration statement

BUS7008 Payroll posting document

BUS7023 Manager for external payroll

STATPAYPER Periodical employer statement for each payroll period

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Arghadip

This i already seen in SWO3. But my requirement is that depend on the type of taxcode it should go to different approver. I need to tax code to capture as field in attribute. bcoz am triggering from portal and also i want employee number. both combination i want.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then why don't you use one of the BO's in the above list which is suited the most, create a subtype and then create the attributes for the type of tax code and employee no. That would be a better option I guess.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Samson