cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Easy Access CRM 2007 menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Pls let me know one thing abt CRM 2007: Can we do all transactions ( T-Code ) on SAP Easy Access CRM menu or just some on the menu and the others on web?

To make u understand clearly abt my situations: I have one IDES CRM 2007 server but the SAP CRM menu dont have enough transactions even though the basic team gave me full authorization.

If any of u can help me, pls explain me clearly,

Thanks in advance!

Nghi Do

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you add under your user on tab roles on su01 the different standard role:

SAP_CRM_UIU_MKT_PROFESSIONAL

SAP_CRM_UIU_SLS_PROFESSIONAL

SAP_CRM_UIU_SRV_PROFESSIONAL

you will have the choice when you log in the Web UI under which role you will work.

If you want an access to all transaction, use role "SAP_CRM_UIU_MASTER"

Regards

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another option would be to setup your organizational chart. Assign those business roles to separate organization unit in the chart. Then create positions under each org unit. Finally assign your userid to each position under those org units.

You will then get a list of possible business roles.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Does the parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE can have multi values like MARKETINGPRO, SALESPRO,.....???

I don't know why I can't add multi values for this parameter.If any one know the way how to assign multi values for this parameter or how to have full functions ( master data, markerting, sales, services ) in web GUI, pls tell me.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try to add role SAP_CRM_UIU_MASTER under your user in SU01... This standard role does contain all WEB UI transaction

Hope this help

Regards

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nghi Do,

To my understanding i feel like we can do everything in SAP GUI what is available in webclient UI provided you know the tcode.

For your issue to have links related to marketing in webclient UI you need to go to tcode su01->display data for your user->go to tab parameter

Enter the parameter id as CRM_UI_PROFILE and the required parameter value for marketing. For sales we put value as salespro , i am not aware of what to put for marketing.

Regards,

Rahul

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The list of business roles for CRM 2007 can found in the IMG under:

CRM->Business Roles->Define Business Role

For Marketing the standard role delivered is: MARKETINGPRO

Other common roles:

SALESPRO - sales

SERVICEPRO - service

TPM_PRO - trade promotion management

IC_AGENT - interaction center agent

IC_MANAGER- interacation center manager

Those roles cover almost all the standard non-industry specific functionality of CRM 2007.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Winclient GUI is no longer supported in 2007.

however, if you call the transaction code in the tcode box, you will still be able to run the transaction in Winclient.

Hope it helps

JD

Edited by: Jushan Djuwardi on Sep 15, 2008 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD and friends,

In the Web GUI, I can not find some functions that relating marketing and master data. So, is that caused by the role or CRM 2007 absolutely different with CRM 2005? Are there any document guide abt this? I read on help.sap.com but I dont see the guide how to manipulate on web GUI.

Any one of u know, pls help me!

Thanks in advance!

Nghi Do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow C04: CRM CRM WebClient User Interface, from the best practices and set-up a master role. Then you can get into all the transaction in Web UI.

Best practices are available [here|http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/HTML/index.htm]

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technially the SAPGUI is only supported for administrative tasks in CRM 2007. The transactions that appear in the CRM_MENU view of the easy access menu are those that are still supported.

You have to use the web client UI for all business type work in the CRM system(creating business transactions, account management, etc.).

Take care,

Stephen