cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

my requirement is to delete all open quotations in bulk as there are many nearly three hundred without any subsequent documents. i tried to use MASS t.code but in object list i cant find quotations object, please instruct me clearly as i did not use MASS before.

Thank you all in advance,

Regards,

Gopio.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guys for the valuable information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi thank you for the valuable information.

hi swapna, thank you too and i cannot see any option to delete all documents after executing va25 list, i can select all documents by select all and i can not see how to delete them ( i mean an option ) and if it is possible explain archiving concept please.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

gopio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish to delete the documents using VA25, i guess you would have to take the help of technical people. but please cross check on this issue.

For data and document archiving, pls. go through the following:

[Old Data Archiving Concept |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/2b/086f3b6c980c3be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm]

You may also go through my previous thread:

[Archiving: forum thread|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums]

Regards,

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

> my requirement is to delete all open quotations in bulk as there are many nearly three hundred without any subsequent documents. i tried to use MASS t.code but in object list i cant find quotations object, please instruct me clearly as i did not use MASS before.

Hi,

I do not think you can delete documents using MASS.

You can use the T.Code: VA25. This will give you a list of quotations. There you will have an option for listing all the open/partially completed quotations. Then select all and go to menu path and delete.

Or you could also archive these open quotations instead of deleting them by using the variuos archiving objects.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Swapna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gopio

T.Code MASS is used only to upload datas in mass and not to delete.

To delete those quotations in bulk, either you have to create recording in LSMW or develop a BDC for that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi