cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Condition control

0 Kudos

Hi,

I use two kinds of discounts in one pricing pro., one is based on quantity(Caculation type), another is fixed amount, but if over deliveried, I find the second condition(fixed amount) also changed according to actual quantity, how can I avoid it?

In the item condition detail, I find the condition control of this condition is C, also there is E condition value and basis fixed,how Can I changed it?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Check your Condition Parameters in V/06.

1. Cond Class - B

2. Calculation Type - B

3. Scale Basis - Leave it Blank

Then Delete previous condition record and create new....

Plz do this and revert back

Thanx

Prashant.

0 Kudos

hi,

This is a discount condition, so only can be "discount or surcharge" in condition class...

0 Kudos

I just want the condition fixed when over deliveried, it doesn't work to do like above...

Any suggestion?

thank you all the same...

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Temp,

You requirement will controled by two fields in the condition type detail screen those are

1.Calculat.type

2.Scale basis

-->Please go to V/06 transaction then select your quatity based condition type then go in to the detail here you maintain.

Calculat.type C Quantity (Under control data 1)

Scale basis C Quantity scale (Under scales tab)

-->Please go to V/06 transaction then select your Fixed Amount condition type then go in to the detail here you maintain.

Calculat.type B -- Fixed amount

Scale basis B - Value scale or D -Gross weight scale or E -Net weight scale or C Quantity scale.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.