cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related Integration server for Business System in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

IN SLD we have one Technical System for PI and one TS for R/3 System.

When I crating Business System for R/3 in R/3 TS, in Integration Tab what I have to select for Related Integration Server option.

It is having None and Business System of PI TS System.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

See here is the thing,as part of post installation steps,a business system/technical system name is created in SLD for PI and this is of type Integration server.

All other business system(including Web as ABAP etc) are of type application system

When you are creating any business system.you need to give the Related integration server as the one which is created for PI,so give the Integration server of PI when you are creating business system for R/3.

Thanx

Aamir

Pl:Related Integration server is used mainly for transports,has nothing to do with runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir ,

thax for your answer,

But When I am selecting the Related Integration Server and giving the client 100 then it is giving error as client 100 already used.

Regards

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Looks like you are defining this Business system as a Integration server.

See here is what you need to do.

Step 1:First of all create a business system for XI system itself,this business system will have details of XI system and its role will be Integration server.You can have only 1 Integration server(hence you are getting the error).

Step 2:Now define a business system of type Web as ABAP for R/3 system,this system will have role as Application system but the related integration server will be the name of the business system of PI system(the one which you defined in Step 1).

As of now,are you getting any business system name in the drop down box for related integration server while creating business system for R/3 in SLD?

If yes,then simply select that

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the technical system of PI.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amir,

I am creating the Business system for R/3 system under r/3 Technical System.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creatting Business system U need to call the Technical system and for which client ( client specific)