Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call transaction issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am developing a new program to upload internal orders through call transaction. The issue is i wanted to put multiple options for order types in the selectionscreen. Is it possible to divide the internal orders based on order types. As per user selection the upload file has to consider the ordertypes and file also.

Regards,

charles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i also faced the same issue earlier. The solution for this is as per finctional consulatant requirement create the files based on order type.how many order types are there based on that we have to prepare the recording by going Ko01 transaction code.In the selection screen put the options based on radio buttons or based on check boxes.when ever user selects the radio button or check box related recording has to activate and record the transaction and upload the data.

Regards,

Sunil

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

use screen variant for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i also faced the same issue earlier. The solution for this is as per finctional consulatant requirement create the files based on order type.how many order types are there based on that we have to prepare the recording by going Ko01 transaction code.In the selection screen put the options based on radio buttons or based on check boxes.when ever user selects the radio button or check box related recording has to activate and record the transaction and upload the data.

Regards,

Sunil