cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual leave accrual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have had a request from employee that her accrual for annual leave is incorrect.

Upon investigation the following has happened u2013 the accrual has stopped for a couple of weeks and the total has dropped off

I have checked IT2006 and IT2013 and I do not know where else to look

Can you please advise?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if employee has taken advanced leave where Annual leave balance has become Negative. In this scenario quota will accrue and adjust with the negative balance. Employee will not get any leave balance till it is not get adjust.

You can use PT50 (Quota Overview), accrual information tab. Select the generation period from begin of the year (when quota accrual starts, like jan to dec, then select 01.01.2008) till date.

If this scenario is not applicable then as suggested by other members, run time evaluation for that employee and check in the log where it is going wrong.

Regards,

GRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there an absence for this employee that would stop leave accruing? Or have they transferred from one group to another grouping (example full time to part time)?

Regards

Rona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rona,

There is no such change happend and its still giving wrong figures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it happening to a single employee or all the employees of a particular group.?

If all check the time evaluation run for those group for that period ? check they using proper schema or not ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not happening for group its happenning just for 1employee. Thats what I am confused with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

just do the time eveluation for single number and check in the log where it is geting skipped in evaluatoin ? where it is not satisfying the values

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if she is not in error in time eval for a while