cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Viewer XI Navigation controls won't step through each page of rpt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an .Net project and we are using Crystal XI as the reporting tool.

Everything works fine when rendering the report however, I can only step thorugh the first two pages in preview mode. If I click the icon to take me to the last page, I trully see the last page but then if I click on the icon for "Previous" it takes me to the 1st page of the report.

Does anyone know why I can't use the page navigation button in the preview window to view all pages of my report?

Now I can print the entire report or export to pdf and that is all fine, every page is present. So I know the report is fine. It's just the navigation of the viewer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Would you please tell us the patch level of CRXI and the VS version?

If you are using a web-application then can you defined the Reportdocument object inside the IsPostBack method and try?

[This|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16145949&messageID=6143274] might be helpful too.

Hope that helps!

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is a web application (dotNet and VS2005), using Crystal XI Rev2.

Now I noticed if I choose as a property of the viewer "Page: Concantonation" I get the report all on one page and then when I click print it opens a new I.E. Window with the report in PDF, which I can then page through.

That seems to be a work around but I need to know the anwers to the viewer issue.

Answers (0)