cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Area not flowing automatically in Shipment Cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In transportation module, while creating shipment cost document, business area is not flowing automatically. Upon more exploration we found that plant is also not flowing, and may be because of that business area is not flowing. What can the posible reasons for plnt not flowing? Suggest solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepshikha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deep, Please check OMJ7 where the plant and division were assigned to business area. If yes, then we have to look for OSS notes. Trust this helps much! Cheers, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The OMJ7 setting is complete.T-53 setting is also complete in transportation module. But its not flowing.

Thanks,

Deepshikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somebody please ponder upon it.

All the config settings are complete. BUt business area and cost centers are not flowing through OKB9.

Thanks and regards,

Deepshikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

From what I understand, the flow is controlled by what are called "Copying Controls". E.g., copy of information from Order to Delivery is configured in t-code VTLA. Similarly from Order to Billing is determined by settings in T-Code VTFA.

Can you check if the settings are maintained correctly for the Delivery Type / Sales Doc Type in the appropriate t-code (I believe it'll be VTLA).

Meanwhile, alternative reasons can be explored.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These two settings which you spoke of are related to sale order-delivery-billing.

I have this business area/cost center problem in Transportation module.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepshikha