Did you mean: 

MRP-jobs issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in need of you guys help in understanding the MRP-REGN job [NEUPL]

Please help me.........

Here are the following statement I read in help.SAP

During regenerative planning, all materials are planned for a plant. This makes sense when you are carrying out the planning run for the first time as well as later during production if data consistency cannot be guaranteed due to *technical error.*

In the above statement they mentioned about Technical Error

What does it mean ?

when it will occur?

Can you guys could give me some examples of Technical Errors?

How can we get ride of the Technical Error without running MRP-REGEN [NEUPL].

Other statement I came across on help.SAP

If you have changed the settings of an MRP type, a lot-sizing procedure or a purchasing department processing time in Customizing, the materials that are affected by these changes thus have no planning file entry and are not included automatically in the net change planning. To enable the changes made to take effect, you choose regenerative planning in the initial screen of the planning run or make an entry manually in the planning file.

Material Master and all power users will frequently use to

change based on their need on MRP type and Lot -sizing , then If we change frequently then we have to run MRP-REGEN regularly?

or MRP-NETCH will take care .

my next question is

If we have a demand or any goods movement automatically planning file entry will be created for the material then why in the above statement they asked us to create a Planning file entry. If planning file entry will be created- MRP type changeor lot-sizing or purchase department processing time change will be taken care by MRP -NETCH job? or we need to run MRP-REGEN?

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this,

[MRP planning|;

Hope it will help you.

Regards,