Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Settlement Rules for Rework Orders

hey Gurus,

We have set up a different production order type for Rework Production Orders, ZP03. We are manually assigned a work center that has a cost center and cost activity associated for cost accounting.

When I create this order, a screen always pops up asking to populate the settlement rule for this production order. I have been blasting through this. We are confirming the order and checking the costing associated with this order and it seems to be populating the cost correctly when we check either the itemized costing in the production order or KOB1.

I know that I am missing something here but the system seems to be behaving well without the settlement rule being populated for this order type.

What is the fault in my thinking by not populating this rule for this production order type and what do I need to do to populate this settlement rule correctly?

Former Member
replied

Hi,

Create order with CO07and asssign then go to Header and under Settlement rule assign the production order with that rework order.the settlement receiver as orginal production order at settlement rule.

Please check the settlment profile in OPJH and settlment profile in OPKT and OK07. Standard order type for rework we use PP003.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question