cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilizing the Audit Feature in Data Integrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

when using the audit feature within Data Integrator, I am attempting to pass the Label values to a function that would basically insert the value for that label into a column in a table. I have been unable to pass the label value out of the audit to either a Print function or an 'SQL' function. Does anyone know if this is possible? Is there a work around? Thanks in advance! -Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken,

You can use the audit labels in a Print() or sql() function, but you need to do this in the script area in the Audit feature. Outside the Audit window, the variables that contain the audit values are not known. I just did a quick test and it works fine for me.

An alternative would be to query the repository to retrieve this information. Audit labels and their values for each run ar stored in the tables AL_AUDIT and AL_AUDIT_INFO. There's some more detail in the Reference Guide >> Metadata in Repository tables and views >> Auditing Metadata

- Ben.

werner_daehn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Function to fetch the audit values can be found at the bottom of this page here: https://boc.sdn.sap.com/node/5325

Answers (0)