cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Schedule report in WEBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've built a report in Crystal XI Release 2 and brought it into WEBI, however, I cannot schedule the report to run (even immediately). When I try to schdule the report, I get a request for Database Logon information for every query in the report, even if i fill in the information, it just asks again. Any insights or help that anyone could provide would be much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

1.When you don't have the crystal reports on your Enterprise and your connection for crystal reports is failed.

2.The schedule option for your crystal reports is in Info view which is present in your Enterprise .

3.If you have more queries then you can contact the Administration team, they will Navigate you in the right way.

4.As the Crystal enterprise is Linux and your local machine where your crystal designer is available is windows then you have to use the same connection which was created at the designer level.

Else for the best results is to post the forum in the Enterprise Team as you have Login Problems with your WEBI server.

Let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member260594
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ben,

I believe you meant that the report does not run in Enterprise.

If possible try running the report in Crystal Reports installed on the Enterprise server and see if it runs there.

If does then post the issue to the BusinessObjects Enterprise Administration forum.

If it does not then you may want to confirm that you can connect to the database outside of Crystal Reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Graham,

Our enterprise server is on linux, so the CR Developer application is not accessible.

Also, we can connect to the database through the web intelligence application, and the scheduling functionality for crystal reports is a feature.

Thanks for your help

-ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Should i post this in a different forum? is this more of an administrative thing?

Thanks

-ben