cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payer and Bill to not copied to Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have done NLCC delivery against a purchase order. when we are trying to create the invoice(intercompany) system log says that payer and bill to are not copied.

All the master data is maintained in customers and we do have other documents created properly in continuation. But for one document we are getting this problem.

I tried it by debugging, to find out what could be the reason. but i did not find any reason. System is reading the partner functions data from customer master and taking it into the structure, but after that it is leaving without updating in the process, hence it is saying payer and bill to not copied.

There might be some problem in program "LV05EU11", This program reading the partner functions data.

For this delivery we already paid shipment cost to vendor, we have no chance to delete the delivery and reprocess it.

thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I close this tread because the last action was before two months

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please check the partner procedures of the intercompany invoice

according to the note 109254 point 9:

*********************************************************************************

9. VOPA: Maintain Customizing for die Partner procedures FKIV and FPIV.

IMG Path: Sales and Distribution >> Master Data >> Basic Functions

>> Partner Determination >> Define and assign partner

determination procedures

a) Billing header: Partner procedure FKIV

Enter Partner functions SP, BP und PY auf.

b) Billing item: Partner procedure FPIV

Enter partner function SH auf.

c) Mark partner functions SP, BP, PY and SH as mandatory functions

in the partner procedures, if you use stock transport orders.

**********************************************************************************

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your answers. We are using these customers from a long time and there is no change in the master data or the partner determination procedure. we maintained PY and BP as mandatory partner functions in the partner determination procedures.

In this case PY, BP are same, SP and SH are same. As SH is copied from delivery, and is the same with SP. While billing system need to read the partner functions from master data. It is also taking place, data is copied to the structures, but not getting copied to invoice and throwing the error.

This problem is for only one document, not for all the documents.

I think all of you understood my problem.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the particual document, is your ship to and bill to & payer are all equal or different.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the copy controls from delivery to invoice. you may get more idea for this problem.