cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplex printing, adding a new page is it odd & reset page numbers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a report which grouped by Payment ID's, and I used 'Reset the page number after' function for every group starting with a new page. My client needs the report to be print in duplex and adding a new page after for each payment ID ends with odd page number. I used 'new page after' to the group and suppressing if the page ends with an even as in the X+2 formulae editor box "remainder(pagenumber,2)<>0". My problem is when I try to use both logics in the report none of them are working. I tried using Individual,then its working.

Could any one help this one.

thankz,

Kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the way to print duplex and pagenumbers for every odd page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working on something similar. Can you explain what you did to acheive duplexing?

Best regards,

Joschi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have the last section section in the group footer (mine is either blank or has a message indicating the end of the group)formated to new page before if page number is odd.

Debi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean "adding a blank page after for each payment ID ends with odd page number"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

Yes! I need to add a blank page for every Payment ID ends with an odd page,and reset the pagenumbers for every payment ID start.

Thanks,

Kalyan.