cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Here iam expalning one BP,suppose to produce 10 qty ,it will take time 10 hrs ,when i schedule for 5 qty ,the time shoudl be taken 10 hrs ,not 5 hrs ,how can i map it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make the std value as fixed value - this will solve your problem

You need to change the scheduling formula in WC (this setting is done in configuration OP55)

Create new formula ZAP002 in OP55 and change the formula here need not multipy by any factor like operation qty and base qty.

Assign this formula in WC and enter the value as 10 hrs in Routing now systemk will schedule for any lot size the time as 10 hrs only.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sree and brhman kumar

thanx for ur replies ,

my concern ,same time shoudld be taken when sales order qty is less than the machine capacity.

but some time i may get more tahn the machine capacity,

at that time also it will take 10 hrs only

is there any another solution .....

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case your scheduling formula is without lot size and base quantity means it should have to take time from routing only as scheduling parameter as a 10 hrs only Please fix it and go ahead.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

tahnx for ur replies

scheduling formula is without lot size and base quantity

,now i gave ex 10 qty(base) for 10 hrs , i will change 0 to max lot size ,

then it is taking same time for irrespetive of quantity,

the formula i have defined for set up time

just set up= machine time (i have not multiplied with operation or base qty)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right as per your requirement you want to use 10 hrs as a fix which are independent to quantity. So by this way you can do the scheduling .

Processing formula =machine time * operation quantity/base qty*no split.

As you want machine time as 10 hrs fix then you have no need to maintain all other parameter. Sorry lot size is not there.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if i use directly ,schduling formula ,scheduling is done for less qty than the mahcine capcity ,the sytem shows less time as we discussed above therads

even i tried with above formula ,i took a processing time as 10 hr ,for lot size 10 qty it takes 10hrs ,when i took for 5 schedule qty ,it is taking very time

plz help me out

Edited by: sukku n on Sep 12, 2008 12:29 PM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While scheduling it will take 10 hrs every time for qty 10 or if 5 qty?

And capacity we maintain different formula.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanx for ur replies

Capcity formula ,i took std one ,SAP0006 (machine requiremnts)

no use kumar

same output is coming

Edited by: sukku n on Sep 12, 2008 12:40 PM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Capacity also system take the timing from the routing.

So you need to maintain routing machine time accordingly the requirement quantity. SO scheduling and capacity will take accordingly.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar

even i selected lot size independent inhouse producton time as 1 day ,so wat ever qty we produced respective of lotsize ,it will take 1 day

iam trying in this way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the business scenario, you have to arrive a Scheduling formula and assign to the Work center so that if the qty is less than 10, the processing time should be 5 hrs.

Refer to the foll. link[Formula|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/c03921439a11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm]

In the above formula, assign some constant values for the parameter mentioned as "Volume" and check up.

Hope the above is your requirement.

-Thaila Shree