cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Export window menu?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I'm using Crystal report 11.5, Visual Studio2005-C#, Asp.Net2.0 and SQL Server 2005.

I have 2 questions :

1. When we clcik the Export option then it'll show a pop up window their we select the XL/Word/CR, here my question is

there some menu such as File,Edit,View etc., i want to hide these all by programaticaly, how to do this?

2.When i click the export button then select Excel option and click ok, but it'll not ask me to Open / Save / cancel, instead of this it'll automaticaly open in a Browser widow. How to stop this and how to enable the Open / Save /Cancel option dialog box

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

1. We do not have any way to hide or change the export dialog. What you could do is disable the export button on the Viewer control, and have your own button for performing the exports.

2. This is controled by the settings on the computer and will affect any Excel file you try to open via a browser. If you open up Windows Explorer, and go to the Tools menu, and choose Folder Options. Choose the File Types tab, and find XLS in the list. Click the Advanced button, and if the Confirm Open after Download button is Disabled, this is why you are getting that behaviour. Enable this option.

Regards,

Jonathan

Answers (0)