cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EKPO-ELIKZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to set the Delivery complete indicator (EKPO-ELIKZ)in Schedule agreement as we don't want MRP to propose sch delivery lines when the full qty is already received. I would like to know any configuration or user exit I can use to set the indicator

Also, we need to set the indicator at the time of GR. But I don't see the indicator appearing in MIGO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMCD tcode and set the indicator for plant, this will default in the MIGO as 1 on purhcase order data tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. This is set for all plants already. This is happening only against sch agreement receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is already set. It is happening only against sch agreement. Also, delivery complete indicator is not set in Sch. agreement. Hence, *MRP proposes additional delivery lines*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than it should chekc the del complete indicator except you have checked the unlimited in the SA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. There is no tolerance and unlimited is not set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the OSS note 199749, 1093582

9. Question
In a scheduling agreement ELIKZ is not set automatically when doing a goods receipt. Why?

Answer
See note 199749

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once delivery os completed, system will automatically put the check mark if setup for that plant. The path where you do this is SPRO-MM-InvManagement and Phy Inv-Goodsreceipt- Set"delivery completed" indicator.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Regards,

Srib