cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing tpz file into XI Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to import latest exported tpz file from Dev system into Q system i am getting below error.

Also the tpz file i am importing , with same file name already i have imported earlier into Q system through other Dev system. Now i am importing the exported file through prod fix environment dev system. Please help me , how to import the file without this error. Also, how to avaoid duplicate file name for importing tpz files or overwrite exiting imported tpz file which is having same file name.

Batch rolled back. Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00136623) violated at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwBatchUpdateException(DatabaseError.java:343) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeBatch(OraclePreparedStatement.java:10698) at com.sap.sql.jdbc.basic.BasicPreparedStatement.executeBatch(BasicPreparedStatement.java:263) at com.sap.sql.jdbc.oracle.Oracle10gPreparedStatement.executeBatch(Oracle10gPreparedStatement.java:100) at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeBatch(DirectPreparedStatement.java:1129) at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement.executeBatch(CommonPreparedStatement.java:991) at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.wrappers.StatementWrapper.executeBatch(StatementWrapper.java:270) at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.StatementReleasingConnection.executeBatch(StatementReleasingConnection.java:297) at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.fireSQLBatches(DefaultIntegrator.java:1072) at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.executeDBUpdates(DefaultIntegrator.java:384) at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.DefaultIntegrator.integrate(DefaultIntegrator.java:337) at com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.VersionSet.integrate(VersionSet.java:183) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.pvcadapt.ImmutableVersionSet.integrate(ImmutableVersionSet.java:197) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegratorImpl._integrateUnconditionally(VersionSetIntegratorImpl.java:300) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegratorImpl.integrateClosedVersionSet(VersionSetIntegratorImpl.java:119) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.versioning.integration.VersionSetIntegrator.integrateClosedVersionSet(VersionSetIntegrator.java:52) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.propagation.PropagatorImpl.integrateObjectVersions(PropagatorImpl.java:261) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.propagation.Propagator.integrateObjectVersions(Propagator.java:174) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.pvc.PvcTransport.pvcIntegrate(PvcTransport.java:191) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.integrateVersionset(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:480) at com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.transport.impl.service.InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.autoIntegrate(InternalRepTransportServiceImpl.java:546) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importZippedStream(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:716) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:362) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceImpl.java:151) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceBean.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceBean.java:75) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0.java:730) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0p4_Skel.dispatch(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl1_0p4_Skel.java:100) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:312) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh

Edited by: rajesh amrabad on Sep 11, 2008 10:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

As you have imported from differenct development system to quality system, i will suggest you to delete software component (double click on software component and select software component version- delete). Once it is deleted then you can import from actual development system.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help.

I have deleted existing SWC in QA system and imported the new tpz file from Dev. That resolved issue.

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

[;

might help u in some way..

Regards.

Siddhesh Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your reply , but i still have the issue. SLD is configured properly and we are using same SLD for both DEV , QA systems. Transport path is also configured in SLD between Dev and QA , but still i see the issue. I checked as your suggesions but still i am getting error "Batch rolled back. Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00136623) violated"

Please help me to resolve this. Thanks.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every SWCV has a GUID associated with it. You can see the GUID by clicking on the SWCV and checking out the tabs on it.

I would do this: Since your Prd is on a different SLD, i would export the SWCV from the Dev/QA SLD and import it to the Prod SLD.

Then export the interface i want to move to Prod from QA and import in Prod.

Regards,

Balaji.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly have a look at the version on which the .tpz file was created and the version which you are using.

I too faced a similar problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The namespace u have in tpz may also present same namespace in quality.

This may be the problem.

Namespaces are unique..

Regards,

Jayasimha Jangam

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to abobe answers,

Keep this .tpz file at below mentioned location

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_09_00.tpz

then login to the IR and peoceed as Tools -

> import design objects. Her you will get this .tpz file, just import it.

follow the steps given in this link and check if you are doing the correct thing.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/93/a3a74046033913e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/content.htm

The steps that you require are listed below,

1) You must have the role SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR or SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER to be able to export and import XI content.

2)You import the XI content by first copying the provided export files into an import directory on the host of the Integration Builder and then importing the files into the Integration Repository.

3)Copy the export files into the import directory for the Integration Repository (<systemDir>\xi\repository_server\import).If the files are packed, you must unpack them before importing.The actual export files have the extension .tpz. You must not unpack these files.

4)The import directory is created the first time you call the Integration Builder.

5)Start the Integration Builder and call the Integration Repository.

To do this, perform the following steps:

a. Log on to the SAP system on which your Integration Builder has been installed.

b. Open the Integration Builder start page by calling it either from your user menu or with Transaction SXMB_IFR.

c. Choose Integration Repository.

Choose Tools u00AE Import design objects to import the XI content.

6)Only the files from the import directory are offered to be imported. The sequence in which

you import the export files is not important.

7)After a successful import, the Integration Builder moves the imported TPZ files into the directory <systemDir>/xi/repository_server/importedFiles. The support package stack of imported software component versions is displayed on the Details tab page for the relevant software component version in the Integration Builder. If an error occurs, this information is important for support.

Hope i have been of some help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The problem might be in the SLD, Check out the steps and see if it helps:

1. Export the SC,PROD,BS, from dev.

. Import the same in QA. Chekc the BS properlly configured in QA with associated TS .

Check if SC,PROD, are assigned to correct BS and the BS to TS,

2. Export the design part from dev.

Make a note of the path/filename it is showing.\

Each time you export it will create a different filename.

3. Export one of the object from QA just to make a note of the path, copy the path(....//..//.//export)

4. Copy the file from dev to QA (location as specified(just change from export to import at the end of the path))

5. Import the same in QA design .

Hope this helps.

Asiign points if helped.

Thanks.

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before Importing the .tpz file into Design, We have to make availability of the same SWCV in the IR which u have in DEV System .

Then only we can Import it.

If u have the same Naming convensions for the both tpz files also it will overwrite. no problem here.

how to do transport objects from DEV to QA>

In Integration Repository object:

Right click on the Namespace which you want to send to Quality system and select the export optin and export

it....this will create a .tpz file on the server following path

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\export\sample.tpz

<what to do after creation of .tpz files for DEV>

This file will be copied and pasted in follwoing path of QA

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\sample.tpz

Regards

Seshagiri

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

All XI IR objects take references fron SLD...

SLD acts as a server while XI as a client..

A tpz file also contains info of SWCV...

So SLD products & SWCV should be similar in both Source and target SLD.

If you try to import a tpz file whose SWCV is not maintained in SLD it will not allow to upload or it will give error...

So check if SLD is properly maintained and Configured...

Abhijit