Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problems In the Special G/L Transaction

Hy people,

I have the following problem:

The same vendor can be service, material and productive. I have it registered only

once (at the request of the audit). He is classified as an account of conciliation

213007 (material). I can´t register this vendor one more time.

When I post document for a service, I identify a special ledger to identify with

the account 213008.

I did the config. in OBXT a type of account K, a code Rze Service "S" and attaches

an account of reconciliation.

When I posted document, I informed the field Cod.Rze "S" and a message appears

"The key to launch 31 did not allow special code of Reason" (mens. standard - F5761

).

Can anyone guide me as I proceed in this case. I can not register more than the vendor

once and must reconcile separately.

Thank you for any guidance.

Sandra Amadi

replied

Hi Sandra,

You are using special GL Account for a wrong purpose. From your email it appears that you want to use different reconciliation accounts for the same vendor when posting material and service invoices respectively.

In order to achieve this you need to flag the GL Account as "reconciliation ready for input" in the GL Account master data.

At the time of entering an invoice you can navigate to the vendor reconciliation account and change the GL Account.

Please also note that the posting key 31 does not support special GL account. If you want to use special GL Account, use 39.

Regards

Sharabh

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question