cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms in PO and vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

PO should be able to override payment terms of the vendor master when a payment term in PO is different from the payment term in vendor master.How do I make it work?

Regards - SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me get the question right. We change the payment term in the PO but in invoice it still picks the payment term from Vendor master!!!!!

Regards - SS

0 Kudos

yes this is right....

So can you please share the configuration with us so that system will pick the PO payment terms during booking the invoice instead of Vendor Master?

Thank in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me get to you the question proper. We change the payment terms in PO but when you post an invoice it is picking up the payment term form vendor master and not with reference to PO!!!!

Regards - SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my system it does pick up from the PO even though diff payment term in vendor master.

0 Kudos

Can you please tell us how system can pick the payment term from the PO instead of Vendor Master because we have to pick the amount from PO only not the vendor master.

Please share with us the configuration of this scenario if yes.

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment terms can be changed manually in the Delivery/invoice tabin header as per requirement. Let me know if you have any issue in doing it.

Regards,

Srib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment trerm of the PO can not be overwrite the payment temr of the vendor master becuase the vendor master is master data and Po is transaciton data.

you can over write the payment term of the vendor master defualted in the PO but not other way around.