cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycle counting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

In the Inventory cycle process when I am executing T code LX 17 For viewing the inventory differences , it is showing me the Relative difference in % between the quantity counted and the book amount in the inventory procedure. Now what I would like to see is the Difference in Dollar amounts. Is there a way we can do, by which we can see inventory differences by dollar amounts and not by %.

I am entering following details in LX17 screen

Warehouse number

storage type

Storage bin

I would really appreciate if someone can look into it and give me some valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Regards

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enter the amount and you will see the diff in amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi charlie

Thanks for the reply. Where can I enter the amount.? In the Initial screen of LX17 or after I execute it

because I couldnt find any such field. If there is any can you please guide me through the process.

Thanks

Regards

Nishant

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the initial screen, just enter value and USD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

Thanks for your reply. I was out for vacation that's why could not reply.

I tried executing by your way but did'nt really work. Our client is using Z layout for the output format.

To give you a better picture : We want to compare our inventory at WM level before Executing the count with the inventory in hand after the physical count. And we want to see the difference before we clear at WM & IM.

If not LX 17, is there any other way SAP has provided where we can see this comparison.

I hope this would help you understanding the issue.

Thanks

Nishant

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use tranx LI20. You need inventory document number to execute the transaction code. This inventory document number can be obtained from LX26.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva

LI20 is for clearing the differences rit? Want I want to know is the diiference in USD between Putaway Qty & Available Qty before clearing difference in LI20 & 21. IS there any report we have to generate from ECC side or BI side which would help us obtaining the desired result.

Thanks

Regards

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I got the issue resolved.The standard SAP T code was not the solution what I was looking for.

Had to create a custom program for it.Anyways thanks everyone for looking over. I am closing the thread.

Thanks

Regards

Nishant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the issue resolved.The standard SAP T code was not the solution what I was looking for.Had to create a custom program for it.Anyways thanks everyone for looking over. I am closing the thread.

Thanks

Regards