cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADP IDOC Error - An error occurred when reading Table T549Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running an ADP IDOC update for payroll (we are on the brink of going live with ADP Payrol using IDOCS) and some EEs are kicking out due to following:

"An error occurred when reading Table T549Q"

I went to SE16 and plugged in this table.

Firstly, what do I need to be looking for on this table exactly - I see payperiods fine and pay groups, but not sure how this works back to the affected EEs

Secondly, these EE's have IT415 (Export Status) with proper Retroactive dates set, etc. They have paygroups assigned, etc. Can't see any difference in their set-up versus the rest of the EE's who are working fine.

Any ideas?

Leah Holton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leah,

We are in the middle of completing our ADP implemention and going live. We are transferring master data from SAP HR to ADP via IDOC's.

I see that you have been involved with it. Would you be willing to have a conversation with us and provide us with some advise. I can be reached at Greene, Tweed .. office no 267-932-5221.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do those group of EE's belongs to the same payroll area? If it is a T549Q error it means payroll calendar is not in sync and need to be generated with proper dates.

Instead of SE16 go to Sm30 and see this table and confirm the set up.

Arti