Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new Tab to Overview screen of VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to Add a new tab to Sales Order VA01 Overview screen. Could you help me to know how to start on this. I was looking in the forums and found for Additional tab but that is for Header and item data screen. I need to add new Tab into Overview screen of VA01.

Thanks,

Bharat

2 REPLIES 2

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not technically possible to add any new tabs in VA01. The only place for any customer data is 'Additional Data B' tab. To add any other screen elements, you will have to copy the whole transaction as a custom one (ZVA01), which I would not recommend to an enemy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thanks a lot for reply. I am using 'Additional Data B' tab of Sales order header data.

I have a requirement to add Table Control into Sales order Header > Additional Data B tab, and

save data into Custom table. I was able to successfully make changes without using table

Control and it is working fine, but I need with table Control.

Could you help me to insert table control into Sales order Header Additional Data B tab?

Thanks,

Bharat