cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Payments Cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EveryBody,

I am trying to run a process after a Pay Order cancellation, but I don't know in wich event to do it.

When you cancel a PO the event in execution is a Menu Event, so I do RIGHT-CLICK > CANCEL and a New Form with a Message Box is shown. My problem is that when you press Yes to Confirm or No to reject and the PO Form is activated, I don't know if de response (Success) is from then Cancellation or any other action that uses the generic Form (0).

So, is there any flag or something that shows me this.'? How can I know that is a cancellation.?

Thank You.

Ezequiel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

iam not sure about this but i want to give you the advice to

try your luck with

[Event Logger Tool |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/4083cf0e-9e87-2910-8199-f833870979e0]

than you know which events are fired.

i hope it helps you to find the right way.

lg David

Former Member
0 Kudos

David, thank you for your response.

I am already using the tool.

Best Regards.

Ezequiel.

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

There isn't an easy way to tell if a document has just been cancelled. Previously, I've used a couple of methods to trap this type of update:

1) Trap the FormDataEvent for the update event type. If ActionSuccess is true then you can compare the last two entries in the history tables to see if the document was cancelled in the latest update. The downside to this approach is that keeping history is a user-defined setting so this wouldn't work on a company who had the history logs turned off (though you could simply check the cancelled status in the outgoing payments table). Also, the FormDataEvent is a UI API event so this approach does not trap the document being cancelled by the DI API (eg if an addon cancels the document).

2) When a document is cancelled, the sp_SBO_TransactionNotification proc is called and the @TRANSACTION_TYPE parameter will be set to 'C'. You can use this proc to check whether the cancelled document is an outgoing payment and then write its key value to your own table for later processing.

Kind Regards,

Owen

Answers (0)