Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Purcahse requisition using the mentioned BAPI and below are the values passed to bapi.

Logical_system - our log sys

Order_type - '1'

version - 000

receipts-order_nuber = X11 ( Dummy no does not exist)

receipts-item = 000010

receipts-product = 'Some product'

receipts_location = 'location'

receipts-loctype = 1001

receipts-quantity = 100

receipts-delivery_date = some date.

receipts-atp_cat = 'AG'

receipts-proc_type = 0

but getting error as 'entry not processed because there is no changin paramaeter avilable' i don't have any clue why this error is getting when i m trying to create new requisition, am i missing something here?

Colud some one help me out of this.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using this BAPI successfully. In the import parameters you need to set logical system, order type (value 1), commit control (value E), planning version and Event Control (value 1)

In the tables, for every field you set in table Receipts, you need to put an X into the corresponding field in table Receipts_X. Thus if you fill in product code in table Receipts, you put an X into the Product field of the table Receipts_X.

If you are changing an existing order rather than creating one then put an X into the fields that correspond to those you are changing.

Hope this helps

Regards

Laurence

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laurence,

Thanks for the help, i have created the Pur.Reqs using the BAPI and i am using the different BAPI for creating Planned orders which is working without X structure so i thought X structure is only for changing.

By the way u know how to change the 'Source' of Pur.Req using the same BAPI.

I have assigned the points to u, Thanks once again.

Regards,

Jhon

Answers (0)