cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most witty/presence of mind/great sense of humored Consultant around CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am quite of addicted to Coffee Corner forum and always starts my coffee with coffee corner only.

I was thinking of lets have a list of your favourite person around coffee corner whose comments/suggestions/sarcasm/sense of humor/way of leg pulling amazes you most and you would like to listen(of course I mean read) his/her comments more and more, Some for betterment of quality of SCN forum, some for fun some for everything.

I was thinking of paying them tribute who has made my days/week and some times my month by their comments.

I am thinking you might want to share your thoughts on this.

Well here's my list of favourite guys, who I always like to read (and some times try to understand too.... ).

Please keep in mind that list doesnt follows their ranking (for me all are equally witty).

Anton Wenzelhuemer

Julius Bussche

Mike Pokraka

Thomas Zloch

Kjetil Kilhavn

Eric Cartman

Prashanth Kishan

Siegfried Szameitat

Sameer Jagirdar

Matthew Billingham

Thank you all for reading this and thanks in advance for posting your replies

Cheers

Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> Please keep in mind that list doesnt follows their ranking (for me all are equally witty).

> .........

> ............

> Kjetil Kilhavn

> .........

> ..............

I never saw his funny side..ever!

Former Member
0 Kudos

woah! I am on someone's list - and this time its NOT a "I hate - " list!!

{pops open a beer}

T00th

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> woah! I am on someone's list - and this time its NOT a "I hate - " list!!

>

> {pops open a beer}

> T00th

I guess I deserve that honour more!!!

pk

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

I was thinking of paying them tribute ...

How much would be that in EUR?

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How much would be that in EUR?

Whaddaya mean with EUR? T-Shirts is what we want!

Former Member
0 Kudos

my T-Shirt size = L.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Be patient.

Heres a sneak preview of your [T-Shirt|].

Hope you like the Bill Hooper Concept.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey pk,

well Led Zeppelin isn't the worst choice.

Siggi

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I felt the same until he started talking about the food remnants encrusted on it

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

well that is the uggly part of it.

Siggi

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai,

You missed one very important person from your list:

David Halitsky - the "Godfather" of the coffee corner.

I don't think the coffee corner would have existed in its present form without presence of DH.

Personally I don't have anyone else particular on my list as if you are willing enough to enter the "ring" here, that's good enough for me.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

> David Halitsky

If dhj is in, then saslove is as well

(to cover all extremes of the English language in our multi-culti-coffee-corner)

Cheers,

Julius

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly im very much honoured.

Secondly, the list is not complete without djh. and of course sas. Another exclusion might be Suresh Datti. His posts here are few and far between, but very high in all the ingredients mentioned.

Jurjen Heeck, Gareth @Atos Origin other exclusions that comes to my mind.

pk

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> David Halitsky - the "Godfather" of the coffee corner.

perhaps - the ["Grandfather"|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.sdn.businesscard.sdnbusinesscard?u=0u0p%2b%2fugt1a%3d] of the coffee corner.

Cheers

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Matthew Billingham

You gotta be kiddin'! ;D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carefull Thomas, this could be the first trick question to test the "Jobs Forum" idea...

=> They are looking for a project mascot who will dress up as Yogi-Bear at the kickoff meeting to introduce themselves

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> => They are looking for a project mascot who will dress up as Yogi-Bear at the kickoff meeting to introduce themselves

Since I've got the adequate figure, I gladly apply for such a recession proof job.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> > Matthew Billingham

>

> You gotta be kiddin'! ;D

Ah, personal abuse - you're getting the hang of English humour already. I cried over your jokes - they're a Schmalz Hoot. Are you "am hoch Stolz"about that though?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Schmalz Hoot

I tried to reverse engineer this via babelfish and google, without success. I give up, please reveal the secret!

> "am hoch Stolz"

Highly proud? Nah, just happy that there are so many professional folks here with a good sense of humour, whether straightforward or between-the-lines. Also enjoying the mutual fight against evil forum invaders. Finally, I'm working hard trying to close the 300-<evil word> gap between us.

Cheers

Thomas

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All this <evil-word> talk reminds me of this quote:

Selfishness is a necessary evil

>

>Finally, I'm working hard trying to close the 300-<evil word> gap between us.

>

> Cheers

> Thomas

The Wise-men are Never wrong.

pk

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> The Wise-men are Never wrong.

BTW Who is the Wise-men on SCN?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> > Schmalz Hoot

>

> I tried to reverse engineer this via babelfish and google, without success. I give up, please reveal the secret!

>

If I take the letters of the words "Thomas Zloch" and rearrange them, the best English I get is "Schmalz Hoot", which would be a "sentimental, moisty eyes, joke", and the best German "am hoch Stolz". You see, I do crosswords like [this|http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/games_and_puzzles/article4666347.ece] in my spare time. ( I've actually completed the grid on [this |http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/games_and_puzzles/article4618823.ece](well, my son did), but we can't figure out the connection ).

>

. Finally, I'm working hard trying to close the 300-<evil word> gap between us.

Aha! A self-confessed points hunter! ( Ban him, before he closes the gap... 😮 )

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> If I take the letters of the words "Thomas Zloch" and rearrange them, the best English I get is "Schmalz Hoot", which would be a "sentimental, moisty eyes, joke", and the best German "am hoch Stolz".

Brilliant, so I did not recognize my own name, how embarassing is that? Will check the links at home, the sites are blocked here.

Nice weekend everybody

Thomas

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > The Wise-men are Never wrong.

>

> BTW Who is the Wise-men on SCN? 😉

I don't know to whom he could possibly be referring. We had to cancel the nativity play last year 'cos we couldn't find any.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > >

> > > The Wise-men are Never wrong.

> >

> > BTW Who is the Wise-men on SCN? 😉

>

> I don't know to whom he could possibly be referring. We had to cancel the nativity play last year 'cos we couldn't find any.

I believe till last year there were no Wise-men yet.

Perhaps we need to nativity play THIS year also,may be we found any!?;-)

Cheers