Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Range in a Table Control!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!

In a table control a have to create a button that appears the screen of select-options, how to that? Is there a FM that already do this? I mean, do you know when you have report and a select-options is declared, you can choose the intervals you want, right? I want the same pop-up appears in my table control, when I click the button.

Thanks!!!

Aline.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the function module COMPLEX_SELECTIONS_DIALOG...or you can use CALL SELECTION-SCREEN..

THanks

Naren

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the function module COMPLEX_SELECTIONS_DIALOG...or you can use CALL SELECTION-SCREEN..

THanks

Naren

0 Kudos

HI,

I tried to use this FM, but I don't know if I input right the data, because I always have the message "NO_RANGE_TAB", and I informed the range.

Do you have an example?

Thanks again!!!

Aline.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Click On where-used list of the function module u will get the list of reports.

Or search in SDN With key "COMPLEX_SELECTIONS_DIALOG".You will get the sample reoprts.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please search in SDN with the function module name...I am sure you will get an example code..

Thanks

Naren