Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR11 Error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Maybe someone can help me.

When running transaction MR11 u2013 variant KCPRINALL with the PO below u2013 the error message "vendor 10019423 not defined" appears. WY 026.

I noticed the vendor is in the EKBZ history, but can not figure out how it ever got posted.

Do you know if the message is configurable with OBA5 to warning?

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check if SAP Note No. 710118 (service.sap.com/notes) is applicable to you.

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be The main problem is with the view V_CKMLGRIR_FR.

For the field lifnr_fr which has information about the Secondary vendors the entries are coming as WITHOUT any appended zeroes on the left???

This field is basically a 10 character field and later on it fails to retreive from Master Table LFA1 because there are no appended zeroes.

Regards

ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I didn´t understand your message.

For what is used view V_CKMLGRIR_FR?

I have checked note 710118 and it is actually in the system

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the view whether its having Vendor number with with leading zeros or not?

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am having the same problem with MR11. I checked the view that you mentioned and it has the vendor number that is shown on the error message. However, this vendor num field LIFNR_FR (102668) in view V_CKMLGRIR_FR is totally different than my invoice party which is 142639.

Is there a fix for this? How did the EKBZ table got populated with the incorrect vendor. If I look up 102668, it does not even exist in any company code?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of just trying to suppress the message, would you like to check if vendor marked for deletion (after the postings you see in EKBZ were made) - T Code XK03, enter vendor number and other details, and in the next screen, choose Extras -> Blocked Data and/or Deletion flags from the menu on top?