cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Rate NIS/USD rate type M for 04/01/2000 in the system setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Enter rate NIS/ USD rate type M for 04/01/2000 in the system setting" - I am getting this error even though there are lot of entries with Rate Type "M" for NIS currency - starting 9/2006 - 6/2008. The only action I can take here is "Exit" and it is not saving the contract.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is not resolved yet - Is there anyone who has encountered this problem and solved? Please!!!

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you use NIS? ILS is the right code for Israeli Sheqels...

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - but the company wants to use NIS - the problem is NIS works for Invoices and other transactions without any problem - only when I try to create a new contract I am getting this error SG105 - "Enter Rate NIS/USD rate type M for 04/01/2000 in the system setting even though there lot of entries with later dates.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, check the note 617258 - STM: Error SG105 with contract creation.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

This particular Oss note 617258 I already checked in the previous weeks.

This is applicable only to version 4.60 only. We are in SAP ECC5.0.

So definitely this note is not applicable for our situation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

Please check if there is any validity period set for the currency for that date..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said you have rates maintained starting 9/2006 until 6/2008. Error message has a date in year 2000. Did you check why system is looking for a date in 2000. I am not sure about contracts, but it looks like there is a validity out there which is starting 04/01/2000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I am trying to do - but so far not successful. What I heard that the company I am working opened an office in Israel during that time - but the Company Code for that office was only configured in 2004.