Pl. review the steps to implement SD Billing LO Cockpit extractor
Next weekend I am going to install SD Billing LO Cockpit extractor in production. One of the objective is to reduce user lockout time.
Extractor and DSO / transformation etc. transports have already gone to production and the extractor is active with queued delta method.
I was revising the sequence of activities and wanted experts to review it.
1. lock all the users in R/3 production(during the weekend maintenance window)
2. Delete/Clear Setup tables (just to make sure they are empty)
3. Run setup job ( Runs for around 5 Hrs)
4. clear extraction queue for SD Billing ( already active and has many records/LUWs)
5. Run delta init to BW without data transfer. (time 1 min)
6. open system for all the users
7. Do full load to BWP ( will pull data from setup tables only and transactions posted after that won't come in this load) (time 2.5 Hrs).
8. Start the extraction job using LBWE --> job control --> hourly job setup
9. Set infopackage for daily deltas to BWP
1. Is this sequence correct. Am I missing something?
2. Wanted to confirm that there is no danger of losing deltas or duplicate records because I will run full load after opening the system to the users, am I correct?
There are so many LO cockpit experts. Pl. review the same. Thanks in advance.